Live-in carers in London
SweetTree’s specialised Live-in Care service provides our clients with the reassurance of ongoing 24 hour support in the comfort of their own homes. It makes a huge difference to our client’s lives to have that special person by their side offering constant support, allowing a greater level of independence and ultimately facilitating a higher quality of life. Plus live-in care is proven to reduce falls and admissions to hospital!
Our Live-In Care service runs alongside our Specialised Home Care, Dementia, Reablement, Brain Injury and Learning Disabilities services so that all of the expertise of the SweetTree Team is on hand to ensure we provide a bespoke live-in service.
We understand how daunting it can be to think about having an as-yet unknown carer in your own home. Our team of care experts use a variety of matchmaking techniques and go to great lengths to ensure that each fully trained SweetTree support worker will fit in with our client’s home life, needs and situation.
For those who would prefer not to move towards a residential care setting, SweetTree’s Live-In Care service provides an invaluable option which allows our clients to happily remain in their own home and receive all the support they require.
Our live-in care services include:
- Companionship and socialising
- Assisting with outings, community-based activity and appointments
- Social care support and encouragement
- Preparing meals and support with eating
- Providing prompts, reminders and administration of medication
- Personal care and assistance including washing, bathing and dressing
- Supporting and promoting continence care
- Laundry, shopping and light housework
- Making appointments, maintaining records, keeping diaries
- Peace of mind for family and friends
One relative told us, “Live-in care allows her to get the medication that she needs at the correct times and it just works like clockwork. We’ve never had any problems with medication either being missed or late.”
CQC Report December 2020