Apply Now Download Job description
Brain Injury Support Worker, Croydon and surrounding areas
Pay rates from £11.55 per hour
SweetTree Home Care Services has been committed to providing exceptional support and community-based services for people with acquired brain injuries and long term neurological conditions for 18+ years.
We are currently looking for experienced brain injury support workers who are looking to develop their skills and experience by supporting our clients who have sustained a brain injury. Our clients are looking for a variety of support to undertake their rehabilitation programmes and help with their daily living tasks; getting out and about and persue hobbies such as golf; swimming; golf and cooking.
Shifts available vary from 4-12 hours per day.
The role of a support worker is varied but keys tasks will include:
- Verbal prompting and encouragement with all daily living activities
- Support the client to undertake their rehabilitation programme
- Support with activities of personal care, which may involve use of a hoist
- Ideally be a driver because of the location
- Minimum 4-hour shift with clients
- Pay rates from £10.55 - £13.65 per hour depending on the clients support needs
- Comprehensive Pre-Employment Assessment Programme
- Internal awards, a recognition scheme and Long Service Awards
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including Bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our Care Training Academy
All applications for this position must be made online by clicking the 'Apply' button and our Recruitment team will be in touch once the application has been reviewed.
Thinking of joining SweetTree, click here - https://www.sweettree.co.uk/recruitment/thinking-of-joining/