Female* Brain Injury Support Worker, Sutton, Surrey
Pay rates from £11.55 - £13.65 per hour
12 hour shifts available to start end of June 2021
Our team of specialists within our Brain Injury Service are currently looking for a passionate experienced Brain Injury Support Workers to provide support to our young female client in Surrey, who has who suffered brain damage at an early age.
Our client needs someone to help her continue her rehabilitation programme; to plan and organise her daily activities; with personal care and meals.
Current shifts are: 12 hour shifts days and waking nights Monday – Sunday
You will receive specialist support worker training and have the opportunity to work alongside multi-disciplinary teams such as clinical psychologists, occupational therapists, speech and language therapists and other rehabilitation clinicians. We have positions for full or part-time work, however, you must be able to commit to a minimum of 15 hours per week.
Our Specialist Areas that our support workers cover include:
- Traumatic or Acquired Brain Injury
- Parkinson’s, Motor Neurone or Huntington’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
Why SweetTree? Some of the benefits of working as a Support Worker include:
- Minimum 4-hour shift with clients
- Pay rates from £10.55 per hour
- Comprehensive Pre-Employment Programme
- Internal awards, a recognition scheme and Long Service Awards
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including Bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our Care Training Academy
All applications for this position must be made online by clicking the 'Apply' button
*Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9