Brain Injury Support Worker - Romford
SweetTree has been rated OUTSTANDING by the CQC for a second consecutive inspection.
We have been committed to providing exceptional support and community-based services for people with acquired brain injuries and long term neurological conditions for 19+ years.
At SweetTree, we currently have opportunities for a dynamic support worker to develop their skills and experience by supporting our female client who lives in Romford and has sustained a brain injury
We are looking for a support worker who can assist with her mobility and daily living activities such as cooking, cleaning and exercising by going for a walk or visiting the local gym.
Shifts available are:
Wednesdays & Fridays 10am - 2pm
Skills & Experience:
- You will have experience in working with clients who have acquired a brain injury
- Have good communication skills both written and verbal
In return, we offer all our support workers:
- A full and comprehensive pre-employment assessment training programme
- Support from our enthusiastic and innovative management team
- We support all staff to complete and achieve the nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Opportunities to complete Health & Social Care Diploma’s levels 2, 3 and 5
- Long service and recognition awards
- Career Progression
If you have at least 3 months previous support worker experience please press the apply button and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.
Thinking of joining SweetTree, click here - https://www.sweettree.co.uk/recruitment/thinking-of-joining/Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Make an application
Apply now and we’ll search for you in our talent bank whenever we have a matching vacancy.
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.