Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
Responsible to: Chief Executive Officer
Hours: 22.5 per week, 3 days per week 9am-5pm (Days negotiable, must be weekdays)
Salary: £26,700 per annum pro rata
As the Admin Assistant/Receptionist at SweetTree, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth day-to-day operations of our business. Working closely with a supportive and forward-thinking team, you will be the first point of contact for our company, handling correspondence, deliveries, phone calls, and live chat to provide a seamless guest experience.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and liaising with all SweetTree employees, you will be responsible for proactively responding to queries, managing the reception desk, and assisting the team with administrative tasks such as writing facilitation notes, care plans, and maintaining the CRM database.
Your role will also involve supporting managers with confidential tasks, including notetaking for investigation meetings. Your exceptional IT and English language skills, along with a keen attention to detail, will be essential as you multitask, prioritise, and contribute to the overall efficiency of our business. If you thrive in a dynamic environment, possess excellent organisational skills, and are a team player, we invite you to be a valuable part of our team at SweetTree.
Principle duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Often the first point of contact at SweetTree, deal with correspondence, in/outgoing deliveries/mail and phone calls/enquiries/live chat and deliver a seamless and personal guest journey.
- To primarily work on the reception desk. Pro-actively responding to queries, escalating queries where needed, and welcoming/helping anyone who approaches the front desk.
- Assist the wider team in writing up facilitation notes/care plans and any other such documentation that needs to be translated from paper to print.
- To take and type up notes for managers as requested, particularly for investigation meetings, requiring a high level of confidentiality.
- To assist the coordination team in the weekly rota creation for clients
- To assist in entering new enquiry information into our CRM database.
- To assist in the completion of Daily Support Record audits
- To ensure all company credit card expenses are logged and reported accurately.
- To assist with compliance with internal room booking and telephone system logging.
- To help the Senior Team with bookings/preparation/company payments as required
- To help return any basic information required by Local Authority/NHS bodies.
- To assist Managers in the setup of new clients, including hard folder and system set ups.
- To assist the Business Intelligence Manager, manage basic technical queries, contractual administration, and any other administrative based tasks.
- To assist the Coordination Manager with administrative based tasks
- To help with office relation purchase orders, such as stationary/coffee etc
- To help ensure Client/Funder contact lists are accurate, professional, and up to date on a weekly basis.
- To keep the policy and procedure logs updated with working hyperlinks.
- To work on ad hoc administrative work, data entry work as and when required.
Essential Experience, Skills, or Attitudes:
- Excellent IT & English language skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise with acute attention to detail.
- Well-developed time management and organisational skills
- Excellent typing skills with attention to detail.
- Data entry and excel skills.
- Professional discretion and ability to manage confidential and sensitive material.
- Strong collaborator with ability to work with a diverse workforce and at all levels.
In return, we offer:
- Ongoing support and development, with our Career Pathway with AIMs accredited training.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays (pro-rata)
- A "Me day" - a day off plus £20 to spend on spoiling yourself.
- Health & Wellbeing programme
- Shopping/Services discount platforms
- Free eye care vouchers
- Free DBS check
- Company Pension Scheme
- Longevity Service Awards
- Employee Assistance programme
- Social events such as Christmas and Summer parties
Our Commitment to Exceptional Care:
At SweetTree, we do not just provide care – we create meaningful connections and enhance the lives of individuals we work with. We believe that every interaction is an opportunity to make a positive impact, and we are looking for a talented individual who share our vision.
A Trusted Name in the Industry:
SweetTree Home Care Services is a multi-award-winning leading provider, with an outstanding rating from the CQC. For over two decades, we have been dedicated to offering exceptional support and community and home-based services for our clients. Our commitment to excellence has made us a trusted name in the industry.
At SweetTree, everything we do has a heavy focus on making a positive difference in the lives of our clients. We are currently looking for a compassionate and dynamic individual to join our team, if you are an experienced professional with a passion for enhancing the lives of individuals and a commitment to excellence, then we want to hear from you!Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.