Location: Coleridge House, 1 Coleridge Gardens, London NW6 3QH
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary Package: £35,000 - £38,000 per annum depending on the experience
SweetTree Home Care Services provides more than just care into people's homes. We make a difference in peoples lives every day, person by person.
Come and join us if you are looking to provide the highest quality care with a real emphasis on quality of life. We want someone who has demonstrated the ability to consistently improve services in line with the Care Quality Commissions's standards, displaying a clear understanding of what 'oustanding' care looks like - sustaining our current Outstanding rating is key to us!
The successful Care Manager will be a positive team player with extensive experience working in the community and have proven skills in setting up and managing people-centered support packages. Our ideal candidate has care management experience in the general home care or dementia setting or perhaps has worked as a community nurse or occupational therapist.
We understand that you can only create your magic if you are working in an environment which shares your vision and values. For our part, SweetTree Home Care Services has been awarded CQC Outstanding status multiple times reflecting our commitment to achieving the highest degree of excellence possible in the services we provide. Additionally, we have won many awards and accolades, including being rated one of the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For in the UK (three times). Our highly acclaimed SweetTree Care Academy which is nationally recognised provides free accredited training to SweetTree team members so you can always be assured those providing support to your clients have the same goals and standards you do.
Key tasks of a Care Manager include:
- Manage your own caseload of clients for whom you will conduct thorough needs assessments, prepare care, and support plans which reflect the client’s needs
- Participate in the management, recruitment and personal development of Support Workers
- Acting as an advocate for your clients by working with their support teams and family to ensure the best quality of care for everyone is achieved.
Skills and experience for a Care Manager includes:
- Experience working with and improving the lives of people in the community
- Care management is desirable
- Proven experience of undertaking assessments and reviews
- A relevant professional qualification such as social work, occupational therapy, psychology, speech and language therapy or nursing, is desirable
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Training, personal development and clinical supervision
- Opportunities to attend and present at conferences
- Regular company social events
- Supportive multicultural team environment
- Use of shared company car
To apply for the Care Manager role, please apply today and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.
At Sweet Tree Home Care Services, a CQC Outstanding Organisation, we are committed to providing exceptional support and care for people in their own homes. We are “all about people” and we work together as one team to achieve the best outcome for our clients.
If you are interested in this position, please click on the "Apply" button, and our Recruitment Team will contact you soon. We look forward to reviewing your application.Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.