Location: Coleridge House, 1 Coleridge Gardens, London NW6 3QH
Contract: Permeant, Full-Time, 37.5 hours per week
Shift: Covering the office hours of 8am – 8pm, on a rota basis.
Salary Package: £25,000 per annum
Award-winning training via the SweetTree Home Care Services Academy, , £200 Friend Referral Scheme, 25 days paid holiday including bank holidays, Contributory Pension Scheme, LifeWorks Benefits Scheme – offering monetary savings and offers
We are currently seeking an experienced full-time Care Coordinator to join our team at our Swiss Cottage office. This position requires working full-time, including one day over the weekend. Our care coordination team operates on a rotating schedule to cover the office hours of 8 am to 8 pm.
As a Care Coordinator, you will have a vital role as a key intermediary between our support workers and clients. If you are bright and bubbly, can multi-task and provide an excellent customer experience, then this can be the ideal role for you.
The successful Care Coordinator will have:
- Previous care coordination experience, preferably in a care environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to provide exceptional support to clients.
- Familiarity with planning software such as Peopleplanner, StaffPlan, or similar tools.
- Strong ability to work well under pressure, effectively manage time, and take initiative.
- Proven influencing skills, demonstrating the ability to persuade others and earn their respect.
- Effective telephone etiquette and the ability to build relationships, actively listen, and communicate clearly with individuals at all levels.
- Willingness to participate in an on-call system for out-of-office hours, based on a rotating schedule.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages, ensuring a good working knowledge of relevant software.
At Sweet Tree Home Care Services, a CQC Outstanding Organisation, we are committed to providing exceptional support and care for people in their own homes. We are “all about people” and we work together as one team to achieve the best outcome for our clients.
If you are interested in this position, please click on the "Apply" button, and our Recruitment Team will contact you soon. We look forward to reviewing your application.Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.