Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sweet561/public_html/wp-content/plugins/job_display/job_display.php on line 202
Recruitment & Onboarding Coordinator
£24,000 per annum
At SweetTree Home Care, we are looking for an innovative and vibrant individual to join the HR team as a Recruitment & Onboarding Coordinator and play an essential role in supporting the team to deliver remarkable results.
As the Recruitment & Onboarding Coordinator you will be responsible recruiting for a wide range of positions and guide the new recruits through the onboarding process. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and adaptable individual who would like to develop their career in Recruitment & HR.
Key responsibilities for the Recruitment & Onboarding Coordinator include:
- Ensuring the recruitment ATS is up to date with candidates and vacancies
- Supporting hiring managers with their recruitment needs
- Conduct telephone interviews that are both inspiring and enable candidates to get a genuine feel for SweetTree
- Assist candidates with the onboarding process, including preparing documents, guiding them through the process and answering any questions
- Process background checks to verify applicant information
- Work in close collaboration with the HR Team to consider how we can continually develop the employee journey
In return, we offer:
- A competitive Care Coordinator salary
- Ongoing support and development, with our Career Pathway with AIMs accredited training
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays
- A "Me day" - a day off plus £20 to spend on spoiling yourself
- Free DBS check
- Company Pension Scheme
- Longevity Service Awards
- Employee Assistance programme
- Social events such as Christmas and Summer parties
If you are interested in this role, please press the apply button and our Recruitment team will be in touch.Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.