Learning Disability Support Worker
Pay rate from £11.30 - £14 per hour
SweetTree Home Care, a CQC rated Outstanding social care organisation could be the place for you!
Within our Learning Disabilities team, we are currently looking for support workers to assist our clients who have a learning disabilities and / or complex and challenging behaviours. The shifts for this client in Camden Town are 4 days per week.
On a day-to-day basis, support worker duties could include helping with meal preparation, household chores, administering medication, managing finances, accessing community facilities, going shopping, meeting friends, visiting the doctors, finding a job, or providing general emotional support. The role of a support worker's tasks are endless.
In return, we offer all our support workers:
- A full and comprehensive pre-employment training programme
- Bespoke specific training relevant to our client group such as PROACT-SCIPr-UK®
- Flexible shifts from 2 hours +
- Support from our enthusiastic and innovative management team
- We support all staff to complete and achieve the nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Opportunities to complete Health & Social Care Diploma’s levels 2, 3 and 5
- Long service and recognition awards
- Career Progression
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including Bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
If you have previous support worker experience and are interested in this role, please press the apply button and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.