Business Support Manager / Analyst
£37,500 per annum
SweetTree Home Care is a CQC rated ‘Outstanding’ Organisation and we are looking for a Business Support Manager / Analyst to join our forward-thinking leadership team to provide business operational support and analytics across the day-to-day functionality of SweetTree.
As an established leading home care provider, SweetTree has been rated one of the UK’s Best Companies to Work For three times as well as Outstanding by the CQC twice in a row, but our desire is to continue to be the top Home Care Provider and an Employer of Choice.
To help SweetTree achieve this, some of the key tasks of the Business Support Manager / Analyst include:
- To work closely with the operational teams to ensure data is collated effectively to improve quality and KPI performance
- To ensure operational reports are produced regularly, accurately & timely
- To ensure SweetTree’s data analytics provide a platform from which key strategic decisions can be made
- To strengthen the support/knowledge base/correct use of SweetTree’s business systems
- To help ensure SweetTree’s general business compliance is of the highest standard
If you have a real grasp of how a business operates and can provide creative solutions and sound analytics to support our team and help SweetTree achieve our ambitious goals, then this could be the role for you.
The successful Business Support Manager / Analyst must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communications skills and an ability to easily build relationships
- A proven track record of helping a business row through creative thinking
- A ‘doer’ type attitude that does not shirk away from challenges
- Experience of utilising BI software highly desirable, preferably Tableau or Power BI
If this sounds like the challenge that you are looking for, please press the apply button and our Recruitment team will be in touch.Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.