Learning Disabilities Support Worker, Mill Hill and at SweetTree Fields Farm
Rates from £10.05 - £13.65 per hour
SweetTree Home Care, a CQC rated Outstanding organisation could be the place for you!
Within our Learning Disabilities team, we are currently looking for support workers in and around Edgware and Mill Hill to assist our clients who have learning disabilities, autism, and/or complex and challenging behaviours.
The role of a support worker is unique and varied because the people you support all have unique needs. Whilst this can be a very diverse role, the key focus is always on supporting a person to lead a fulfilling and more independent life.
Our SweetTree Fields Farm is based in Mill Hill and is a 14-acre rural retreat care farm that has been designed to create positive experiences within a safe, nurturing, and social environment. It offers activities ranging from gardening and horticulture to woodwork and animal care and our clients visit the farm regularly.
Shifts available are from 4-12 hours per day and flexible to suit your needs and we are also looking for support workers to assist our clients at SweetTree Fields Farm both during term time and / or school holidays.
In return, we offer all our support workers:
- Hourly pay from £10.05 - £13.65 per hour
- A full and comprehensive pre-employment assessment training programme
- Bespoke specific training relevant to our client group such as PROACT-SCIPr-UK®
- Support from our enthusiastic and innovative management team
- We support all staff to complete and achieve the nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Opportunities to complete Health & Social Care Diploma’s levels 2, 3 and 5
- Long service and recognition awards
- Career Progression
Please press the apply button and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.
Work for us
Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.