Apply Now Download Job description
Female* Brain Injury Support Worker, Harlow
12 hour shifts 8am - 8pm
Pay rates from £11.55
SweetTree Home Care Services has been committed to providing exceptional support and community-based services for people with acquired brain injuries and long term neurological conditions for 20 years.
We currently have opportunities for dynamic female* support workers to develop their skills and experience by supporting our client who lives near Harlow and has sustained a brain injury. Our client requires support to assist her with her rehabilitation programme.
Key Support Worker Tasks include:
- Support the client to undertake their rehabilitation programme
- Support with day to day tasks such as budgeting, managing appointments and assisting with correspondence
- Support with activities of daily living & personal care
- Support with attending social and sport opportunities
The support worker role can be quite a challenging environment so skills such as a positive attitude, compassion, resilience and passion to make a difference are key. You will be supported by our extensively experienced office team and multidisciplinary therapists.
- Minimum 4-hour shift with clients
- Pay rates from £11.55 - £13.65 per hour
- Comprehensive Pre-Employment Assessment Programme
- Internal awards, a recognition scheme and Long Service Awards
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including Bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our Care Training Academy
All applications for this position must be made online by clicking the 'Apply' button and our Recruitment team will be in touch once the application has been reviewed.