Support Manager, Brain Injury & Neurological Conditions
£33,000 - £37,500 dependent upon experience
On a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic Support Manager to join our Brain Injury and Neurological Conditions Service on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. This is an excellent opportunity if you enjoy providing quality community care and rehabilitation for adults who have sustained a brain injury or a long term neurological condition.
The successful Support Manager will be a positive team player who has extensive experience of working in the community, with proven skills in setting up and managing care packages that include rehabilitation programmes.
Key tasks of a Support Manager include:
- Manage your case load of clients and conduct thorough needs assessments, prepare care and support plans and ensure they are regularly updated to reflect the client’s needs
- Participate in the management, recruitment and training of Support Workers
- Working with MDT’s and families to ensure the best quality of care for the client
Skills and experience for a Support Manager includes:
- Experience working with people who have sustained a brain injury or a long-term neurological condition in the community
- Care Management is desirable
- Proven experience of undertaking assessments and reviews
- A relevant professional qualification such as social work, occupational therapy, psychology, speech and language therapy or nursing, is desirable
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Clinical supervision
- Opportunities to attend and present at conferences
- Regular company social events
- Supportive multicultural team environment
- Use of shared company car
To apply for the 12 month fixed term contract as a Support Manager role, please press the apply button and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.
Work for us
Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.