LIVE-IN CARE ASSISTANT
Salary from £625 - £672 per week
- Flexible Working
- Competitive pay
- 24/7 On-Call Support
- Free Accredited Training
- Paid Holiday
- Career Progression
SweetTree is an CQC rated Outstanding Company who provides care and support to our clients in their own homes. Caring is very rewarding, especially in the current climate and we are currently looking for a passionate Live-In Care Assistant, to provide exceptional care and support to our client in Central London.
The successful Live-In Care Assistant candidate must have a minimum of 3 month’s previous care experience supporting elderly or dementia clients. Our accredited Care Training Academy will provide you with all the training & tools needed to provide outstanding care.
The Live-In Care Assistant weekly rate starts from £625 - £672 per week, plus there is an additional food allowance of £40 per week; you will have your own room and a 2-hour break daily.
As a Live-In Care Assistant, you may be involved with:
- Providing companionship by spending time together, chatting, watching tv
- Assisting with personal care such as bathing, showering, dressing and toileting
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Assisting with mobility needs
- Oversee the clients medication needs in line with the care plan
- Undertake household chores including cleaning, washing, and ironing
- Assist with other tasks such as making doctor appointments, picking up prescriptions or shopping
Our Live-In Care Assistant Benefits include
- Competitive day rates
- Comprehensive & free Pre Employment Programme
- 24/7 on-call support
- Internal awards, a recognition scheme, and Long Service Awards
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our award-winning Care Training Academy
Please press apply for this Live-In Care Assistant role and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.
If you are successful at the interview stage, you will be invited to attend our 4-day pre-employment assessment training that will be conducted online, however preferably, you will require a laptop or IPAD to complete this.
Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.