DEMENTIA CARE ASSISTANT - WAKING NIGHTS 8PM - 8AM
Flexible Working | Competitive pay | 24/7 On-Call Support | Free Training | Paid Holiday | Guaranteed Weekly Hours / Career Progression
- Is difference in someone’s life as a Waking Night Dementia Care Assistant sound like a role that you could see yourself in?
- Do you want to work for a company that offers great rewards and outstanding training?
We are currently recruiting an experienced, passionate individual like you to join SweetTree’s CQC Outstanding rated team, as a Waking Night Dementia Care Assistant and support our client at night from 8pm - 8am in the Baker Street area.
As a Waking Night Dementia Care Assistant you will be responsible for caring for our clients well-being in the hours of 8pm - 8am and tasks include:
- preparing our client for bed
- stay awake and undertake regualr checks on our client
- providing support when they wake during the night and undertake any task required
We are doing everything we can to make sure that you are fully supported by us during the coronavirus crisis and at SweetTree you will be provided with full PPE for both your own and our clients’ protection and safety.
Why SweetTree? Some of the benefits of working as a Dementia Care Assistant include:
- Comprehensive Pre-Employment Programme
- Internal awards, a recognition scheme and Long Service Awards
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including Bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our Care Training Academy
All applications for our Waking Night Dementia Care Assistant must be made online by clicking the 'Apply' button and our Recruitment team will be in touch once the application has been reviewed.
Due to the current pandemic, we will be conducting our interviews over video and our 4-day pre-employment assessment training will also be conducted online, however you will require a laptop or IPAD to complete this.
What to do next?
Click apply to fill out our care assistant application form and our recruitment team will be in touch.ick here to learn more abour the recrutiment process https://www.sweettree.co.uk/recruitment/thinking-of-joining/Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.