Apply Now Download Job description
Female* Learning Disability Support Worker – Southgate / Palmers Green
SweetTree Home Care, a CQC rated Outstanding Organisation could be the place for you!
Within our Learning Disabilities team, we are currently looking for a female* support worker in the Southgate / Palmers Green area to assist our young client who has severe learning disabilities and ADHD.
The role of a support worker is unique and varied because the people you support all have unique needs. Whilst this can be a very diverse role, the key focus is always on supporting a person to lead a fulfilling and more independent life.
On a day-to-day basis, the successful support worker will support our client with meals; personal care; maintaining concentration; social activities and supporting her to widen her interests.
Support Workers hours are:
4 x evenings per week, ideally Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 5pm – 8pm. Other shifts may also be available with this or other clients
In return, we offer all our support workers:
- A full and comprehensive pre-employment assessment training programme
- Bespoke specific training relevant to our client group such as PROACT-SCIPr-UK®
- Flexible shifts from 2 hours +
- Support from our enthusiastic and innovative management team
- We support all staff to complete and achieve the nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Opportunities to complete Health & Social Care Diploma’s levels 2, 3 and 5
- Long service and recognition awards
- Career Progression
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including Bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
If you have at least 3 months previous support worker experience supporting clients with learning disabilities and are interested in this role, please press the apply button and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.
* Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9