At Sweet Tree Home Care Services, a CQC outstanding organisation, we are committed to providing exceptional support and care for people in their own homes. We are “all about people” and we work together as one team to achieve the best outcome for our clients.
We are currently recruiting a full time Care Coordinator working, 5 days per week (37.5 hours per week) Thursday to Monday, on a rota basis, covering the office hours of 8am – 8pm. The suggested hours for this role would be either:
Thursday 9am - 5pm; Friday 12pm - 8pm; Saturday 11am - 7pm; Sunday 9am - 5pm and Monday 9am - 5pm or
Friday 12pm - 8pm; Saturday 11am - 7pm; Sunday 9am - 5pm; Monday 9am - 5pm and Tuesday 12pm - 8pm
As a Care Coordinator, you will play an integral part as one of the key people between our support workers and our clients. If you are bright and bubbly, can multi-task and provide an excellent customer experience, then this can be the ideal role for you.
The successful Care Coordinator will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ideally have previously worked in a care environment
- Previous care coordination experience
- The ability to work well under pressure, good time management skills and use your initiative
- Have good influencing skills – proven ability to convince others and gain their respect.
- Excellent communication skills – good telephone manner and the ability to build relationships, listen and explain things clearly at all levels.
- A willingness to participate in an on-call system for out of office hours, on a rota basis
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
In return, we offer:
- A competitive Care Coordinator salary
- Ongoing support and development, with our Career Pathway with AIMs accredited training
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays
- Free DBS check
- Company Pension Scheme
- Chance to increase your career opportunities including a fully funded diploma QCF in social care
- Longevity Service Awards
- Employee Assistance programme
- Social events such as Christmas and Summer parties
- Additional pay for On-Call duties
All Care Coordinator applications for this position must be made on online by clicking the 'Apply' button and our Recruitment team will be in touch once the application has been reviewed.Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Make an application
Apply now and we’ll search for you in our talent bank whenever we have a matching vacancy.
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.