If you are an experienced support worker or a graduate in Psychology, NeuroScience, Social Work, Nursing, Occupational Therapy or any other health and social care related field with hands-on experience and the ability to make a difference in people’s lives, SweetTree is the place for you.
You will receive specialist support worker training and have the opportunity to work alongside multi-disciplinary teams such as clinical psychologists, occupational therapists, speech and language therapists and other rehabilitation clinicians. We have positions for full or part-time work, however, you must be able to commit to a minimum of 15 hours per week.
Our Specialist Areas that our support workers cover include:
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Motor Neurone Disease
- Huntington’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
Shifts are available for various hours and days and the pay rate starts at £10.55 per hour.
Why SweetTree? Some of the benefits of working as a Support Worker include:
- Minimum 4-hour shift with clients
- Pay rates from £10.55 per hour
- Comprehensive Pre-Employment Programme
- Internal awards, a recognition scheme and Long Service Awards
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including Bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our Care Training Academy
All applications for this position must be made online by clicking the 'Apply' button and our Recruitment team will be in touch once the application has been reviewed.Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Make an application
Apply now and we’ll search for you in our talent bank whenever we have a matching vacancy.
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.