Learning Disabilities Support Worker - Mill Hill
SweetTree has been rated OUTSTANDING by the CQC for a second consecutive inspection.
We are currently looking for experienced support workers to support a young man with autism and sensory regulation needs who lives in Mill Hill and enjoys performing on stage, working at his garden project and trampolining!
We are supporting this young man 24 hours per day and are looking for support workers who are high-energy and can be on-the-go all the time – our client wants to learn to cook and take care of his own home as well as having loads of fun.
Skills & Experience:
- You will have experience in sensory diets and have a strong PBS ethos
- You will need to be physically fit as our client likes long, fast walks and sports
- Drivers are preferable to enable our client to get to his activities and out for day trips
- Have good communication skills both written and verbal as their daily records may be presented to solicitors and litigation case managers.
In return, we offer all our support workers:
- A full and comprehensive pre-employment assessment training programme
- Bespoke specific training relevant to our client such as PROACT-SCIPr-UK®
- Support from our enthusiastic and innovative management team
- We support all staff to complete and achieve the nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Opportunities to complete Health & Social Care Diploma’s levels 2, 3 and 5
- Long service and recognition awards
- Career Progression
If you have at least 3 months previous support worker experience please press the apply button and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.
Work for us
Make an application
Apply now and we’ll search for you in our talent bank whenever we have a matching vacancy.
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.