Care Coordination Manager
SweetTree is a leading London based domiciliary care company and we are delighted to say that we have been awarded an Outstanding CQC rating for the service we offer to our clients.
We are currently recruiting a motivated and ambitious Care Coordination Manager who leads our team of 15 care coordinators. You must have some leadership experience and excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with our carers and support workers to ensure our clients’ needs are met.
Under the direction of the Operations Director, you will ensure that our carers & support workers can provide high quality care and support to clients’. The role is varied and challenging and key tasks include:
- Recruitment, train, performance management, facilitate and manage the care coordination team
- Lead in driving performance management and evaluate performance against KPI’s
- Co-ordinate Care Staff and resources & monitor individual care packages
- Lead and/or participate in investigation, taking a balanced view of issues
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximise the productivity of the team
- Provide advice to all coordinators with urgent calls, problem solving, data protection and compliance issues
Skills & Experience required include:
- Have a minimum of two years of supervisory/leadership experience
- Have previous care or care coordination experience - would be an advantage
- Must have effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritise and coordinate multiple tasks
- Have proven leadership and management skills
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Previous social care/health care experience
Hours are 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday.
To apply, please press the button and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.
Work for us
Make an application
Apply now and we’ll search for you in our talent bank whenever we have a matching vacancy.
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.