Farm Project Leader role - to start in March 2021
- Design, facilitate and deliver exciting, engaging group outdoor activities
- Positively support young people, vulnerable groups or people with challenging behaviour’s
- Livestock handling. We currently have sheep, chickens, ducks and rabbits. Donkeys will be added to the farm soon
- Responsible as part of the team for the general landscaping, horticulture and woodland
- Build relationships with external organisation’s, teachers, support workers and corporate volunteers
- Enthusiastic with a passion for outdoor activities
- Be physically fit and love working outdoors in all weathers
- Previous experience supporting vulnerable people with a wide range of support needs
- Able to design creative structured activities to motivate and inspire people
- Be practical, adaptable, creative and have excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of organising and delivering group activities
- Be well organised and able to work independently and as part of a team working towards set outcomes and agreed timescales
Work for us
Make an application
Apply now and we’ll search for you in our talent bank whenever we have a matching vacancy.
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.