Female* LIVE IN CARER
Flexible Working | Competitive pay | 24/7 On-Call Support | Free Training | Paid Holiday | Guaranteed Weekly Hours| Career Progression
We are looking to recruit live-in carers to begin work in November/December and be available to work through the Christmas / New Year period, with longer placements also available past this time.
Being a Live-In Carer is very rewarding, especially in the current climate. Care is going the extra mile and we are looking for experienced Live-In Carers who are passionate, honest and hardworking, to provide exceptional care. The successful Live In Carers must have a minimum of 3 month’s previous care experience as either a Live In Carer or as a care assistant and although care can be both challenging and rewarding, with the support of our accredited Care Training Academy, you will have all the tools needed to provide outstanding care.
Our Live-in Carers Benefits include:
- Weekly rate from £577, as well as food allowance, your own room, and a 2 hours break per day or 14 hours per week
- Full PPE provided for both your own and our clients’ protection and safety
- Comprehensive & free Pre-Employment Assessment Training Programme
- 24/7 on-call support
- Internal awards, a recognition scheme, and Long Service Awards
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our award-winning Care Training Academy
What to do next? - Click apply to fill out our short application form and our recruitment team will be in touch.
Thinking of joining SweetTree? - Please follow the link to learn more about the recruitment process https://www.sweettree.co.uk/recruitment/thinking-of-joining/
Due to the current pandemic, we will be conducting interviews over Zoom and our 4-day pre-employment assessment training will also be conducted online.
*Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9Apply Now
Work for us
Make an application
Apply now and we’ll search for you in our talent bank whenever we have a matching vacancy.
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.