Female* LIVE IN CARE ASSISTANT
Flexible Working | Competitive pay | 24/7 On-Call Support | Free Training | Paid Holiday | Guaranteed Weekly Hours| Career Progression
We are looking to recruit live-in carers to begin work in November/December and work through the Christmas / New Year period, with longer placements also available past this time.
Caring is very rewarding, especially in the current climate. Care is going the extra mile and we are looking for experienced care assistants just like you who are passionate, honest and hardworking, to provide exceptional care. The successful candidates must have a minimum of 3 month’s previous care experience as a care assistant and although care can be both challenging and rewarding, with the support of our accredited Care Training Academy, you will have all the tools needed to provide outstanding care.
Our Live-in Care Assistant Benefits include:
- Weekly rate from £577, as well as food allowance, your own room, and 14 hours of break per week.
- Full PEE provided for both your own and our clients’ protection and safety
- Competitive day rates
- Comprehensive & free Pre-Employment Training Programme
- 24/7 on-call support
- Internal awards, a recognition scheme, and Long Service Awards
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our award-winning Care Training Academy
Due to the current pandemic, we will be conducting our interviews over video and our 4-day pre-employment assessment will also be conducted online.
What to do next?
Click apply to fill out our application form. If your experience matches our need you will be contacted by our recruitment team and then booked in for a video interview over zoom. Once successful, you will be contacted by HR and then booked in for our free pre-employment assessment (please note, this training is free to attend, but you will not be paid).
Thinking of joining SweetTree ?
Please follow the link to learn more abour the recrutiment process https://www.sweettree.co.uk/recruitment/thinking-of-joining/
*Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9Apply Now
Work for us
Make an application
Apply now and we’ll search for you in our talent bank whenever we have a matching vacancy.
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.