Professional home care in London
Our Home Care service is where SweetTree began; however, there is nothing “Standard” about our Home Care service. Our sole aim continues to be to provide a premium service to facilitate our clients remaining in their own homes with dignity, independence and control over their lives. Regardless of the level of support needed, a member of the SweetTree team is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
For some, the reassurance and companionship gained from having one of our carers visit for a few hours a day to assist around the house will be enough. Whilst other will require more intensive support which can be provided on either a live-in or live-out basis. Regardless of the level of need, the team at SweetTree will always work with you to design a service package that will allow you or your loved one to live life, at home, to the full.
Our Home Care services include:
- Companionship and socialising
- Preparing meals and support with eating
- Shopping, collecting pensions medications and similar chores
- Washing, bathing, dressing and undressing
- Supporting and promoting continence care
- Light household cleaning
- Assisting with washing, ironing, laundry and linen
- Going on outings and assisting with community-based activities
- Support with a handyman, driver, gardener
People using SweetTree and their relatives gave us excellent feedback about the service. They all said they would recommend the service to others.
CQC Report December 2020