We currently have fantastic opportunities for Care Assistants or Support Workers who are experienced in working with the elderly, with disabled adults, people with Dementia or people who have suffered a brain injury, in and around the London area.
Key Tasks – these are varied and personalised to clients’ needs
• General housekeeping e.g. cooking, shopping, domestic duties and help clients to maintain all aspects of their domestic lives
• Providing help with all aspects of personal care
• Facilitating socialisation and social activities e.g. visiting family/friends, walks, cinema/theatre, meals out, going for a drive (where required), reading etc.
• Monitoring progress and recording notes on the daily record sheets relating to each visit and completing relevant forms, when appropriate.
• Liaising with families or/and office team members to provide a consistent approach that meets the individual needs of each client
• Pay rates from £9.13 per hour
• Shifts from 2 hours or longer
• Short term and long term Live in assignments
• Free 4 days Induction Training
• QCF Level 2 & 3 in Health and Social Care
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Internal Award and Recognition Scheme
• Regular facilitations and Carer’s Discussion Forums
• Paid holiday & Pension scheme
• Work get-togethers
• £100 Referral Scheme for recommending employees
To apply, please email your up to date CV to Joanna at Joanna.Olszewska@sweettree.co.uk
*All offers are subject to successful references and DBS disclosure