Talent Acquisition Coordinator: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Location: Coleridge House, 1 Coleridge Gardens, London NW6 3QH
Contract: Full-Time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Salary Package: £26,000 per annum
Are you a people-person, keen to expand your knowledge into how a leading domiciliary care provider recruits and onboards the best carers in the business? Do you enjoy processes, procedures and looking for ways to improve them?
At SweetTree Home Care, we are looking for an innovative and vibrant individual to join the HR team as a Talent Acquisition Recruitment & Onboarding Coordinator and play an essential role in supporting the team to deliver remarkable results. This role will support the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle for Support Workers in our Learning Disability and Brain Injury Services, whilst ensuring the ongoing compliance of the current staff pool.
As the Recruitment Coordinator you will be responsible recruiting for a wide range of positions and guide the new recruits through the onboarding process. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and adaptable individual who ideally, would like to develop their career in Recruitment & HR.
Key responsibilities for the Talent Acquisition Recruitment Coordinator include:
- Ensuring the recruitment ATS is up to date with candidates and vacancies
- Supporting hiring managers with their recruitment needs
- Conduct telephone interviews that are both inspiring and enable candidates to get a genuine feel for SweetTree
- Assist candidates with the onboarding process, including preparing documents, guiding them through the process and answering any questions
- Process background checks to verify applicant information
- Work in close collaboration with the HR Team to consider how we can continually develop the employee journey
Previous experience in a recruitment role or previous experience in the care industry desired.
In return, we offer:
- Ongoing support and development, with our Career Pathway with AIMs accredited training
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays
- A "Me day" - a day off plus £20 to spend on spoiling yourself
- Free DBS check
- Company Pension Scheme
- Longevity Service Awards
- Employee Assistance programme
- Employee discounts through LifeWorks
- Social events such as Christmas and Summer parties
If you are interested in this role, please press the apply button and our Recruitment team will be in touch.
*Check out SweetTree's very own Care Farm, a one of a kind facility we use to further support our clients: https://www.sweettreefarmingforall.org.uk/
Work for us
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.