Passionate about care? Want to make a difference in someone's life? Looking for flexible hours?
Are you ready to make a real difference in people's lives? Look no further! SweetTree Home Care Services is excited to welcome compassionate and dedicated Care Assistants to our award-winning and dynamic domiciliary care team in London.
Location: London - Various Locations
Shifts: Flexible working hours
Salary: £12.00-£13.70 per hour (with the ability to access a % of your earnings in just 4 days or less after completing shifts!)*
What We're Looking For:
If you're an experienced, dedicated, Care Assistant with a deep understanding of individuals needs we want to hear from you. Your hands-on experience and your commitment to making a difference in people’s lives are what set you apart.
To thrive in this role, you should have:
- Previous experience in a home care setting as a Carer, with a deep understanding of client needs.
- The ability to connect empathetically with elderly or disabled clients, even in challenging situations.
- An understanding of the needs of elderly or disabled adults who are vulnerable within society.
- Knowledge of food hygiene, manual handling, and health & safety standards.
- A passion for enabling person centred care and support
- A minimum of 3 months experience in a similar role
As a Care Assistant, you'll be at the heart of our mission to provide outstanding home care. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting clients with daily activities and routines, ensuring their comfort and well-being.
- Administering medications, making a meaningful difference in their health journey.
- Providing companionship and emotional support throughout the day.
- Helping with grocery shopping and meal preparation based on client preferences.
- Collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams
- Maintain meticulous records and documentation, ensuring the highest standard of care.
We are a reputable domiciliary care company that has been successfully operating for two decades, recognised for our commitment to excellence in care and our unwavering dedication to our clients. We take pride in being rated as an 'Outstanding' provider by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), a testament to our exceptional standards and quality of service. Our unwavering commitment to providing exceptional support and community-based services for our service users speaks to our ethos.
At SweetTree, we believe in holistic care that extends beyond traditional boundaries, and some of our clients and Care Assistants also have the option, where desired, to work with us on our care farm. Our London Care Farm is a haven of possibilities, where clients embark on a journey of growth, life skills, development, and aligned goal setting. Picture this: alpacas, chickens, sheep, goats, and more, all playing a role in the nurturing process.
What We Offer:
Joining SweetTree means stepping into a realm of growth, support and development. As a Care Assistant, you'll receive specialised training and have the unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic and caring community that values your skills and dedication. Whether you're seeking full-time or part-time positions, we would ideally require a minimum commitment of 15 hours per week, with a minimum of 3-hour visits per client to ensure the highest level of care.
Perks of Being Part of SweetTree:
We value and invest in our team members. When you join us, you'll enjoy:
- Flexible working hours that cater to your schedule ensuring a balance of work and personal commitments. Varied contract options, including zero-hour, part-time, and full-time.
- Early access to your earnings via Wagestream, which provides you with the ability to access a % of your earnings in just 4 days or less after completing shifts!
- Continuous training and professional development through the renowned SweetTree Home Care Services Academy. Including Apprenticeship Opportunities.
- Unwavering support 24-hour on-call assistance. and your own dedicated Manager and Coordinator to support you day to day
- Incentive Rewards An attractive £200 Friend Referral Scheme.
- 28 days of paid holiday, encompassing bank holidays.
- A Contributory Pension Scheme to plan for your future.
- Service length awards and recognition
- Exclusive savings - Access to the LifeWorks Benefits Scheme, offering monetary savings and exclusive offers.
- Social events, summer parties, winter parties and awards ceremony's
Join Our Success Story: Apply Now!
Be a part of our winning team and make a lasting impact on the lives of those who need it most. Apply now to embark on a fulfilling career journey with SweetTree Home Care Services.
*Female/Male requirement exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 ScheduleApply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.