Assistant Support Manager, Brain Injury & Neurological Conditions Service
£27,500 per annum
SweetTree Home Care Services has been awarded CQC Outstanding status twice in a row, which is a reflection of how we look after both our clients and our staff. Plus we’ve won many other accolades, including being rated one of the UK’s Best Companies to Work For (three times) and is rated Investors in People Gold. Our highly acclaimed SweetTree Care Academy also offers employees free, ongoing, and accredited training.
Our Brain Injury & Neurological Conditions Service has an opportunity for an Assistant Support Manager to play a crucial role to gain experience working with people in a community-based setting and learn how our service manage complex care packages and rehabilitation for people with a brain injury or long-term neurological condition. The role will be supporting the Brain Injury Support Manager with client assessments & reviews and undertaking support worker facilitations. We are looking for someone who has experience of working and supporting clients with either an acquired brain injury or neurological condition and is keen to progress to take on a small caseload of clients.
Key skills & experience for the Assistant Support Manager include:
- A highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills and a team player
- An understanding of the needs of people who require complex care and how health and social care is structured
- Experience working with people who have sustained a brain injury or long-term neurological conditions such as Huntington’s disease, Motor Neurone Disease, Multiple Sclerosis to name a few
- Working knowledge of legislation relevant to the sector
- An understanding of the challenges faced by Support Workers working in the community
This is an ideal role for someone looking for an opportunity to make a difference and has experience working with people who have sustained a brain injury or long-term neurological conditions such as Huntington’s Disease, Motor Neurone Disease or Multiple Sclerosis to name a few.
If you are interested, please click the apply button and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.