Support Worker, Brain Injury in Whetstone
4 hour shifts daily - 10am - 2pm Monday to Sunday
Hourly pay rates from £11.30 - £12.30 per hour
SweetTree Home Care Services has been committed to providing exceptional support and community-based services for people with acquired brain injuries and long-term neurological conditions for 20+ years.
We are currently looking for an experienced support worker to support our client in Whetsone who has acquired a brain injury through a road traffic accident. As a result of her brain injury, our client has difficulty with her memory, mobility, cognitive and physical fatigue and low exercise tolerance.
Our client is a bubbly and friendly and loves engaging with our support workers. She enjoys going for walks, getting out in the community and attending online courses and would like a support worker to help her achieve this.
Key Support Worker Tasks include:
- Support the client to undertake their rehabilitation programme
- Support with day-to-day tasks such as budgeting, managing appointments, getting out and about and assistance with scheduling her online courses
- Assistance in improving her level of English
- Minimum 4-hour shift with clients
- Great pay - from £11.30 - £14 per hour
- Comprehensive Pre-Employment Assessment Programme
- Internal awards, a recognition scheme and Long Service Awards
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including Bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our Care Training Academy
Please press the apply button and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.