Support Worker - London
Pay Rate from £11.30 - £14 per hour
SweetTree Home Care, a CQC rated Outstanding social care organisation could be the place for you!
Within SweetTree Home Care, we are currently looking for support workers in and around the London area to support our clients who have a learning disability; challenging behaviour’ autism; acquired a brain injury or have a neurological condition.
We have shifts available from 3 - 12 hours per day and for various days and weekends.
The role of a support worker is unique and varied because the people you support all have unique needs. Whilst this can be a diverse role, the key focus is always on supporting a person to lead a fulfilling and more independent life.
On a day-to-day basis, support worker duties could include helping with meal preparation, household chores, administering medication, managing finances, accessing community facilities, going shopping, meeting friends, visiting the doctors, finding a job, or providing general emotional support. In return, we offer all our support workers:
- Great pay – from £11.05 to £14 per hour, depending on role
- 3-hour minimum visits with clients
- Flexible hours to suit you
- Zero-hour, part-time and full-time contracts
- CQC Outstanding-rated provider
- Award-winning training via the SweetTree Academy
- 24-hour on call support
- Award winning social care company
- Internal awards, a recognition scheme, and Long Service Awards
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays
- Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Access to LifeWorks Benefits Scheme – offering monetary savings and offers
- An Employee Assistance Programme (for confidential advice and support)
- Bespoke specialist training relevant to our clients such as PROACT-SCIPr-UK®
- SweetTree Fields Farm – the opportunity to support clients on our farm that is a safe, nurturing and social environment
If you have previous support worker experience, please press the apply button and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.