Brain Injury Support Worker - South Ealing
Pay Rate £11.85 per hour
SweetTree Home Care, a CQC rated Outstanding social care organisation could be the place for you!
Within our Brain Injury team, we are currently looking for experienced support workers to support our client who lives in South Ealing and requires support with his mobility and day to day activities. Our client is non mobile and non verbal so the successful support worker will need to have patience to provide support with our clients rehabilitation plan including help with personal care, feeding and moving & handling.
Shifts are available 8am - 8pm Monday to Sunday
The role of a support worker is unique and varied because the people you support all have unique needs. Whilst this can be a very diverse role, the key focus is always on supporting a person to lead a fulfilling and more independent life.
In return, we offer all our support workers:
- Pay rates from £11.85 per hour
- A full and comprehensive pre-employment assessment training programme
- Support from our enthusiastic and innovative management team
- We support all staff to complete and achieve the nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Opportunities to complete Health & Social Care Diploma’s levels 2, 3 and 5
- Long service and recognition awards
- Career Progression
If you are interested in this role please press the apply button and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.