CARE ASSISTANT, Finchley
from £10.85 - £11.30 per hour
- Flexible Working
- Competitive pay
- 24/7 On-Call Support
- Free Comprehensive Pre-Employment Assessment Training
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours
- Career Progression
- DBS Certificate Fully Refunded
- Working with a CQC Outstanding Provider
We are currently looking to recruit a Care Assistant to work with our client in Finchley.
Being a Care Assistant is very rewarding, especially in the current climate as social care is going the extra mile. We are looking for an experienced care assistant just like you who is passionate, honest, and hardworking, to provide exceptional care. The successful care assistant must have previous care experience and although care can be both challenging and rewarding, with the support of our accredited Care Training Academy, you will have all the tools needed to provide outstanding care.
Our care assistants enjoy working with SweetTree because:
- We are paying the London Living Wage and above, starting hourly rates from £10.85
- Flexibile working patterns
- All new clients to SweetTree will have a minimum of a 3 hours shift
- AIMS accredited Training Academy, offering lots of courses and qualifications to help you build your career
- Our care assistants appreciate the one-on-one client interaction
- Care assistants feel fully supported by our Care teams, HR and Training teams
- LifeWorks Employee Assistance Programme (for confidential advice, support, monetary savings and offers)
- Social events, including Summer and Christmas parties
What to do next? - Please click apply to complete our application form and our recruitment team will be in touch.Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.