Female* Brain Injury Support Worker, Harlow
12 hour shifts 8am - 8pm Monday to Sunday
Pay rates from £11.85 per hour plus an additional travel allowance of £22 per day
SweetTree Home Care Services has been committed to providing exceptional support and community-based social care services for people with acquired brain injuries and long term neurological conditions for 20 years.
We are currently looking for experienced female* support workers to support our lovely client who has acquired a brain injury and is in a residential setting near Bishop's Stortford. Our client requires support to assist her with her rehabilitation programme and loves companionship; having articles & books read to her and watching films. She also likes to get out and about to gardens and museums. Our client is a wheel chair user and needs support with her mobility and personal care.
Key Support Worker Tasks include:
- Support the client to undertake their rehabilitation programme
- Companionship, watching films and having books read to her
- Support with activities of daily living & personal care
- Support with attending social activities
The support worker role can be quite a challenging environment so skills such as a positive attitude, compassion, resilience and passion to make a difference are key. You will be supported by our extensively experienced office team and multidisciplinary therapists.
- Pay rates from £11.85 - £14 per hour
- Comprehensive Pre-Employment Assessment Programme
- Internal awards, a recognition scheme and Long Service Awards
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our Care Training Academy
All applications for this position must be made online by clicking the 'Apply' button and our Recruitment team will be in touch once the application has been reviewed.Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.