Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sweet561/public_html/wp-content/plugins/job_display/job_display.php on line 202
DEMENTIA CARE ASSISTANT, EDGWARE
Hourly pay rate from £10.85 – £11.30 per hour (pay rate from 18 November 2021)
- Hourly rate from £10.85 per hour
- Minimum shifts are 3 hours
- Flexible Working
- 24/7 On-Call Support
- Free Comprehensive Pre-Employment Assessment Training
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours
- Career Progression
- DBS Certificate Fully Refunded
- Working with a CQC Outstanding Provider
We are currently looking to recruit a Dementia Care Assistant to work with our client in Edgware.
Being a Dementia Care Assistant is very rewarding, especially in the current climate as care is going the extra mile. We are looking for an experienced dementia care assistant just like you who is passionate, honest, and hardworking, to provide exceptional care. The successful dementia care assistant must have previous care experience and although care can be both challenging and rewarding, with the support of our accredited Care Training Academy, you will have all the tools needed to provide outstanding care.
Our care assistants enjoy working with SweetTree because:
- We offer flexibility with working patterns
- We are paying the London Living Wage and above, starting hourly rates from £10.85
- Our dementia care assistants appreciate the one-on-one client interaction
- Our Dementia Care assistants feel fully supported by our Care, HR and Training teams
What to do next? - Please click apply to complete our application form and our recruitment team will be in touch shortly.Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.