Care Coordinator, Swiss Cottage, 37.5 hours per week
£23,000 - £24,725
At Sweet Tree Home Care Services, a CQC Outstanding Organisation, we are committed to providing exceptional support and care for people in their own homes. We are “all about people” and we work together as one team to achieve the best outcome for our clients.
We are currently recruiting an experienced full time Care Coordinator working, 5 days per week (37.5 hours per week) including one day, over the weekend. The care coordination team cover the office hours of 8am – 8pm, on a rota basis.
As a Care Coordinator, you will play an integral part as one of the key people between our support workers and our clients. If you are bright and bubbly, can multi-task and provide an excellent customer experience, then this can be the ideal role for you.
The successful Care Coordinator will have:
- Must have previous care coordination experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Have coordinator experiencem ideally in a care environment
- Used planning software such as Peopleplannerm StaffPlan etc
- The ability to work well under pressure, good time management skills and use your initiative
- Have good influencing skills – proven ability to convince others and gain their respect.
- Excellent communication skills – good telephone manner and the ability to build relationships, listen and explain things clearly at all levels.
- A willingness to participate in an on-call system for out of office hours, on a rota basis
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
In return, we offer:
- A competitive Care Coordinator salary
- Ongoing support and development, with our Career Pathway with AIMs accredited training
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays
- Free DBS check
- Company Pension Scheme
- Chance to increase your career opportunities including a fully funded diploma QCF in social care
- Longevity Service Awards
- Employee Assistance programme
- Social events such as Christmas and Summer parties
- Additional pay for On-Call duties
All Care Coordinator applications for this position must be made on online by clicking the 'Apply' button and our Recruitment team will be in touch once the application has been reviewed.Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.