Contracted Care Assistant / Support Worker
36 hours per week
£10.55 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity within SweetTree Home Care. Due to the current pandemic and business growth, we are looking for an experienced care assistant who is willing to travel between our clients and provide then with the support care required. Part of this role will also be to work with new clients and introduce carers to continue to deliver outstanding levels of care.
The successful care assistant will cover 5 days a week, working 36 hours per week between 8am - 8pm and will be required to travel to various locations and travel time and costs will be paid. You will support clients in their daily living tasks including personal care, meal preparation, household chores and mobility.
The ideal candidate must be able to attend our pre-employment training assessment from the 19th-22nd of October, to begin working from the 25th of October.
What we offer:
- Salary - £10.55 per hour
- Hours - 36 hours per week (Mon - Sun as the business requires), however, you will have 2 days off per week.
- Holidays - 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Continuity and reliability are key. You will be responding to changing client requirements and covering short notice absences
- Have a full UK driving license with access to a vehicle, is desirable
- Be willing to travel to various client’s locations within agreed geographical areas
- Experience in the care sector and ideally, have a Health and Social Care Qualification and completed the Care Certificate
- Comprehensive training will be provided so you must be able to access on-line training
- Available to start immediately
- Enable continuity of services to new and existing clients, often at short notice
- Shadow, mentor and introduce new Care Assistants to clients
- Work with the clinical team to assist with ongoing assessments of the care needs for our clients
To apply, please press the button and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.