Learning Disabilities Support Worker - South Ealing
Pay Rate from £12.50 - £14 per hour
SweetTree Home Care, a CQC rated Outstanding organisation could be the place for you!
Within our Learning Disabilities team, we are currently looking for experienced support workers to support our client who lives in South Ealing and requires support with his mobility and day to day activities. Our client is non mobile and non verbal so the successful support worker will need to have patience to provide support with our clients rehabilitation plan including help with personal care, feeding and moving & handling.
Shifts are available 8am - 8pm Monday to Sunday and 8pm - 8am for waking nights.
The role of a support worker is unique and varied because the people you support all have unique needs. Whilst this can be a very diverse role, the key focus is always on supporting a person to lead a fulfilling and more independent life.
In return, we offer all our support workers:
- Pay rates from £12.50 per hour
- A full and comprehensive pre-employment assessment training programme
- Bespoke specific paid training relevant to our client group such as PROACT-SCIPr-UK®
- Support from our enthusiastic and innovative management team
- We support all staff to complete and achieve the nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Opportunities to complete Health & Social Care Diploma’s levels 2, 3 and 5
- Long service and recognition awards
- Career Progression
If you are interested in this role please press the apply button and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.
Apply Now Download Job description