Dementia Care Manager
£33,000 - £37,500 per annum dependent upon experience
Hours - Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
SweetTree Home Care Services is an independent boutique care service that delivers support to people in their own homes. Founded in 2002, we have become a leading provider of home care in London and over the years, we have helped more than 18000 people to live more independently. We are proud to have been a Sunday Times Best Company to work for, plus we have Investors in People Gold and have once again been awarded an ‘Outstanding’ rating by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) – the care sector’s regulator.
We currently have a vacancy for a Dementia Care Manager to support our clients who have dementia. Our Dementia Care Managers provide the opportunity to create a dramatic and positive impact on our clients’ ability to live an active, vibrant life.
Dementia Care Manager Key Tasks include:
- Working in the community to manage a caseload of clients who reside in their homes
- Carry out the initial and ongoing assessments of our dementia clients and clients who need End of Life care and develop their people centered Care Plans
- To assist our dementia clients’ to achieve the outcomes of their set goals as identified in their care plans
- To assist the care coordination team to match appropriate staff to cover shifts and introduce the care assistant’s to new packages and to carry out regular monitoring visits
- Participate in the On-Call rota
- Be part of the Multi-disciplinary team (MDT) to provide the client with holistic care & support
Skills / Experience
- Proven understanding and experience of the needs of people with Dementia
- Experience of undertaking client assessments and creating care plans
- An understanding of how health and social care is structured
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to the health care sector
To apply, please press the button and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.