Contracts and Credit Controller
Salary £30,000 per annum
Here at SweetTree Home Care we are recruiting for a full time Contracts and Credit Controller at our office in Swiss Cottage.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in credit control and maintaining a very high cash collection rate - currently over 90% and will be responsible for supporting the business in all aspects of contract management and debt management from administering and maintaining all sales contracts through to recovering debt and maintaining ledgers.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure the central database of all contracts is accurately maintained
- Generate invoices in accordance with required schedules and send to clients
- Upload invoices to NetSuite and collect on accounts by sending invoice reminders and communicating with clients via phone and email
- Maintain audit trail of all interactions relating to debt recovery
Essential Skills and Experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience and strong knowledge on UK Right To Work and pre-employment legislation/checks
- Experience in credit control and maintaining very high cash collection rates
- Ability to interact and deal with a wide range of funders from private individuals through to large public bodies
- Able to work efficiently on their own and as part of a team
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please press the apply button and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.