Human Resources Compliance and Engagement Officer
Salary £36,000 per annum
Here at SweetTree Home Care, we have a newly created Human Resources Compliance and Engagement Officer role.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in HR and is solution-driven, innovative and future-focused to help shape our employee engagement and onboarding programme to ensure SweetTree is an Employer of Choice.
In this role you will manage the Employee engagement and communicate organisational initiatives and projects to employees, ensuring that our activities are inclusive and our employees have opportunity to share their feedback and have a say. Other responsibilities include:
- Lead the employee onboarding journey including managing both the vetting and checking process of new starters and the reference process for new joiners
- Engage the internal teams in on going communications and create internal newsletters and any ad hoc team communications
- To support new team members in any technical related enquiries during their onboarding
- Develop and design key metrics to track Employee Engagement and their experience
Essential Experience, Skills or Attitudes:
- Prior experience in Human Resources, Employee Engagement or Internal Communications, with a core focus on project/program management, communications and change management
- Perform in a fast-paced, agile environment with the ability to quickly adapt and pivot based on changing business needs
- Have a passion for engaging, developing and connecting with diverse, high-performing talent
- Creativity in the development and implementation of various engagement strategies and projects
If you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.