from £9.50 – £11.05 per hour
Flexible Working | Competitive pay | 24/7 On-Call Support | Free Pre-Employment Assessment Training | Paid Holiday | Guaranteed Weekly Hours| Career Progression
We are currently looking to recruit a Care Assistant to work with our client near Tottenham Court Road.
Being a Care Assistant is very rewarding, especially in the current climate as care is going the extra mile. We are looking for an experienced care assistant just like you who are passionate, honest, and hardworking, to provide exceptional care. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 month’s previous care experience as a care assistant and although care can be both challenging and rewarding, with the support of our accredited Care Training Academy, you will have all the tools needed to provide outstanding care.
The shifts with this particular client will be everyday 9am-11am, as well as long shifts avaiable Thursday through to Saturday.
Our care assistants often state that they enjoy working with SweetTree because:
- We offer flexibility with working patterns and hours to suit their needs.
- Our care assistants appreciate the one-on-one client interaction and care that we provide.
- Care assistants feel supported by our care coordinators and managers, as well as HR and Training teams.
Some of the benefits of working as a Care Assistant with SweetTree include:
- Full PPE provided for both your own and our clients’ protection and safety
- Minimum 2-hour shift with clients
- Pay rates - from £9.50-£11.05 per hour
- Comprehensive Pre-Employment Programme
- Internal awards, a recognition scheme and Long Service Awards
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our Care Training Academy
What to do next?
Click apply to fill out our care assistant application form and our recruitment team will be in touch and potentially book you in for a video interview over zoom. Once successful you will be booked in for our free pre-employment assessment, however you will require a laptop or IPAD to complete this.
Thinking of joining SweetTree as a care assistant? - click here to learn more about the recruitment process https://www.sweettree.co.uk/recruitment/thinking-of-joining/Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.