- Take an idea from creation through to proposal through to delivery whilst creating & delivering inspiring learning solutions via a blended mix of training methodologies, ensuring a consistent customer focused experience & best practice standards are met
- Development and line management of the training team
- Identify and assess future individual, team and organisational learning and development needs. Identify skills gaps and future learning requirements by analysing key people data, job analysis career paths and performance
- Ensure training activities meet organisational requirements for CQC, quality management, health and safety requirements and future contingency planning
- Deliver a variety of training courses including Pre-Employment Assessment training, Train the trainer programs, First Aid and Manual Handler
- Manage the technology required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Proven work experience as a Training Manager, ideally in a Care environment
- Ideally have either a CIPD qualification; Education and Teaching (EATs) qualification Level 3 or 4; Level 5 Managers Award, a level 3 QCF or Assessment qualification, such as TAQA (Training, Assessment and Quality Assurance) qualification
- A strong background in Health and Social care
- Proven experience of designing and delivering training in a variety of methods
- Ability to demonstrable ability to complete full learning cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Work for us
Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.