Flexible Working | Competitive pay | 24/7 On-Call Support | Free Pre-Employment Assessment Training | Paid Holiday | Guaranteed Weekly Hours| Career Progression
Being a Care Assistant is very rewarding, especially in the current climate as care is going the extra mile. We are looking for experienced care assistants just like you who are passionate, honest and hardworking, to provide exceptional care. The successful candidates must have a minimum of 3 month’s previous care experience as a care assistant and although care can be both challenging and rewarding, with the support of our accredited Care Training Academy, you will have all the tools needed to provide outstanding care.
We are looking for experienced support workers for a gentleman with Motor Neurone Disease (MND). The shift pattern: 12 hour shift on Sundays 9am – 9pm.
Some of the benefits of working as a Care Assistant with SweetTree include:
- Full PPE provided for both your own and our clients’ protection and safety
- Minimum 2-hour shift with clients
- Pay rates - start from £9.50 – £11.05 per hour
- Comprehensive Pre-Employment Programme
- Internal awards, a recognition scheme and Long Service Awards
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our Care Training Academy
Due to the current pandemic, we will be conducting our interviews over video and our 4-day pre-employment assessment training will also be conducted online, however you will require a laptop or IPAD to complete this.
What to do next?
Click apply to fill out our application form and our recruitment team will be in touch and potentially booked in for a video interview over zoom. Once successful you will be booked in for our free pre-employment assessment training.
Thinking of joining SweetTree? - click here to learn more abour the recrutiment process https://www.sweettree.co.uk/recruitment/thinking-of-joining/Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.