Support Manager, Learning Disabilities
Here at SweetTree Home Care, we are looking for a Support Manager within our Learning Disabilities Team. The successful Support Manager will have experience of undertaking client assessments with a passion for delivering outstanding care within our Learning Disability Service based at our Head Office in Swiss Cottage.
Our specialist Learning Disabilities Service provides the highest quality care and support possible at home and in the community for people with mild, moderate and severe learning disabilities. Our success is based on the ability to work creatively to find solutions to any challenges that arise. An important part of this is providing assistance to friends and relatives who care for people with learning disabilities, to ensure that they too maintain their quality of life.
The successful Support Manager candidate will have previous experience in mental health and learning disabilities, has a proven track record of effective leadership skills, clinical expertise and knowledge of person-centered care with a passion for working with clients’, creatively finding solutions to challenges that arise.
Key tasks for our Support Manager include:
- To carry out assessments, including risk assessments and create support plans for our clients
- Undertake regular client reviews
- To introduce support staff to new packages
- Participate in the on-call rota
- Deliver specialist training; conduct facilitations, interviews and annual appraisals
Experience / Skills Required:
- Professional qualification – RMN or RNLD is desirable
- Have experience working with clients who have a learning disability
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Positive attitude and keen to make a difference
If you are interested in our Support Manager position, please press apply and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Make an application
Apply now and we’ll search for you in our talent bank whenever we have a matching vacancy.
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.