Learning Disabilities Support Worker - Marble Arch
SweetTree has been rated OUTSTANDING by the CQC for a second consecutive inspection.
We are currently looking for experienced support workers to support a young man with autism and sensory regulation needs who lives between Marble Arch & Paddington and enjoys spending his time playing Playstation games.
Shifts available are 4 hours every Tuesday - Friday afternoon. Other shifts with other clients are also available.
Skills & Experience:
- You will have experience support people with learning disabilities
- Experienced playing Playstation games
- Have good communication skills both written and verbal
In return, we offer all our support workers:
- A full and comprehensive pre-employment assessment training programme
- Bespoke specific training relevant to our client such as PROACT-SCIPr-UK®
- Support from our enthusiastic and innovative management team
- We support all staff to complete and achieve the nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Opportunities to complete Health & Social Care Diploma’s levels 2, 3 and 5
- Long service and recognition awards
- Career Progression
If you have at least 3 months previous support worker experience please press the apply button and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Make an application
Apply now and we’ll search for you in our talent bank whenever we have a matching vacancy.
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.