Support Worker - Brain Injury - New Barnet
- Support the client to undertake their rehabilitation programme
- Support with day-to-day tasks such as budgeting, managing appointments and assisting with correspondence
- Support with her rehabilitation plan
- Liaise with families, friends, advocates, external agencies and the management team to provide a consistent approach that meets the individual needs of each client
- An understanding of the needs of all clients
- Proven experience of liaising with external stakeholders and other professionals
- Bulgarian speaker would be a bonus
- Ability to communicate clearly and tactfully at different levels, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent organisational skills and a thorough approach to work
- Ability to work autonomously and productively as part of a team
- Physically fit and able to undertake safe manual handling practices as required
Work for us
Make an application
Apply now and we’ll search for you in our talent bank whenever we have a matching vacancy.
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.