Female* Care Assistant - Stratford. Must be a Twi Speaker
Shifts Available - 12 hour shifts available for both days & nights
SweetTree has been rated OUTSTANDING by the CQC for a second consecutive inspection.
We have been committed to providing exceptional support and community-based services for people with acquired brain injuries and long term neurological conditions for 19+ years.
At SweetTree, we currently have opportunities for dynamic female* care assistants to develop their skills and experience by supporting our female client who lives in Stratford and has sustained a brain injury. We are supporting our client on a 2-1 basis so there is the opportunity to develop your rehabilitation skills and progress within the company.
We are supporting this client on a 2-1 basis, 24 hours per day and are looking for female* care assistants who can assist with her mobility, personal care, medication and daily living activities such as cooking and cleaning.
Skills & Experience:
- You will have a minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- You will need to be physically fit as you will using a hoist 2-3 times per day
- Have good communication skills both written and verbal
- Be a Twi speaker (client has a minimal understanding of basic English)
In return, we offer all our support workers:
- A full and comprehensive pre-employment assessment training programme
- Support from our enthusiastic and innovative management team
- We support all staff to complete and achieve the nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Opportunities to complete Health & Social Care Diploma’s levels 2, 3 and 5
- Long service and recognition awards
- Career Progression
If you have at least 3 months previous support worker experience please press the apply button and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.
Thinking of joining SweetTree, click here - https://www.sweettree.co.uk/recruitment/thinking-of-joining/
*Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Make an application
Apply now and we’ll search for you in our talent bank whenever we have a matching vacancy.
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.