Field Supervisor - Brain Injury & Neurological Team
This is a 6-month fixed term contract. 36 hours per week @ £11.75 per hour plus mileage.
SweetTree is the largest UK provider of community-based services for people with acquired brain injuries and long-term neurological conditions and we have just received our CQC Outstanding Award for a second time in a row.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and passionate Field Supervisor to join our professional management team and make a positive difference to the life of people who have acquired a brain injury or have a long term neurological condition.
The successful Field Supervisor will need to be able to resolve and manage issues as they arise and prioritise your workload, be flexible for the needs of the business and able to consider business constraints and service user needs. You will also need to have a consistent and compassionate approach with our service users at all times. Working hours are normally Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
Field Supervisor tasks include:
- Carry out introductory visits between support workers and clients
- To carry out client reviews and reassessments
- Liaise with other professionals and MDT’s with regard to client group and safeguarding
- Supervise & monitor all Support Workers in the relevant area
- In emeergency situations, cover Support Workers absences
This is a 6-month fixed term contract. 36 hours per week Monday to Friday between 9am - 5pm @ £11.75 per hour plus mileage.
- Continuity and reliability are key. You will be responding to changing client requirements
- Be willing to travel to various client’s locations, therefore ideally you will be a driver
- Work with the clinical team to assist with ongoing assessments of the care needs for our clients.
To apply, please press the button and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.Apply Now Download Job description
Work for us
Make an application
Apply now and we’ll search for you in our talent bank whenever we have a matching vacancy.
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.