Senior Care Coordinator
SweetTree is a leading London based domiciliary care company and we are delighted to say that we have been awarded an Outstanding CQC rating for the service we offer to our clients.
We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to join us as a Senior Care Coordinator. The role is busy and demanding, involving constant telephone contact with care workers and clients to arrange shifts, plan rotas and ensure that we are delivering people centred care and support. This role require continual prioritising, multi-tasking and an ability to manage crisis and competing demands.
Key tasks include:
- Maintain an accurate and up to date staff rota, anticipating our client requirements
- Ensure that carers / support workers are selected to match our clients specific requirements and preferences
- Ensure there is regular communication between us our clients and their families regarding who will be visiting them
- Accompany a carer/ support worker for their first visit to introduce them to a new client or to provide emergency cover for a shift
- Act as a point of contact for team member for questions, issues, guidance, and compliance
- To make monthly calls to all carers
We are looking for candidates with the following experience & skills:
- Previous Care Coordination or similar experience in a busy office environment
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
To apply, please press the apply button and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.Apply Now
Work for us
Make an application
Apply now and we’ll search for you in our talent bank whenever we have a matching vacancy.
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.