- Conduct 1:1 meetings; monitoring calls; facilitations and annual appraisals with support workers
- Participate in the on call rota
- Participate in various office responsibilities including enquiry management and consultations on urgent client/carer issues
- Oversee the induction of new team members to the support package
- Carry out assessments, including risk assessments, of new clients. Conduct regular client reviews, update assessments and care plans
- Act as emergency support worker when a shift needs cover
- Carry out annual Quality Assurance reviews with clients
Skills & experience include:
- Have an understanding of the needs of adults with learning disabilities
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and tactfully at different levels, both verbally and in writing
- You should also have or be willing to work towards a level 3 in health and social care
Work for us
Make an application
Apply now and we’ll search for you in our talent bank whenever we have a matching vacancy.
Want to keep an eye on our opportunities? Sign up for our job alerts and get emails about vacancies as they appear.
Candidates who are working on an application for a position can access their drafts here.